First Look at the 2016 Honda Accord
Honda has finally unveiled the all-new 2016 Accord- and it has been given an sporty style update on the exterior, and major tech upgrades inside.
The 2016 refresh of the top-selling family sedan offers:
– New LED headlights & taillights
– Redesigned metal grille & diffuser
– New wheel design
Under the hood
– Choice of a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine or 2.5-liter V6
– CVT transmission for the 4-cylinder engine
– Honda Sensing standard on all Accord models (including Collision Mitigation Braking System, Lane Departure Warning, etc.)
– Multi-angle rearview camera
– Remote engine start
– 7-inch Display audio touchscreen plus 7.7 inch high-resolution screen display above
Most reviewers seem most excited about the Apple CarPlay integration. Basically, your 7-inch touch screen syncs to your phone and operates exactly how your iPhone would: you can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music.
The 2016 Honda Accord will arrive at our Honda dealership in Fairfield next month. Until then, browse our 2015 Honda Accord inventory or our used Honda Accord inventory.